Spectrum will be changing its name to Firstline on September 1st.
Our service is now used by hundreds of hospital clients around the world. A more distinctive identity is needed to distinguish us as we continue to grow, and extend our clinical guidance capabilities. The name Firstline better supports our role as being the go-to source for delivering your hospital’s preferred clinical guidance.
The definition of “first line treatment/therapy” is the initial, preferred, or best treatment for a disease. It is often the therapy that combines the best efficacy with the best safety profile and/or the lowest cost.
Ultimately, our platform is a tool to expedite the best local clinical guidance to a hospital’s providers. The name Firstline better supports our role as being the go-to source for delivering your hospital’s preferred clinical guidance.
One of the motivations behind the name change is becoming easier to find:
- Our new website will be Firstline.org
- The app will automatically update to Firstline (formerly Spectrum) on app stores.
- Our social handles will be:
- Twitter: @FirstlineOrg
- Instagram: @firstlineorg
Your users are unaffected
Our name change will not interfere with our service to you, or your providers. The name change will happen seamlessly, just like any other update to our app.
- All of the content on the service will remain unchanged.
- No one will need to download anything new.
- The app icon will look the same on your phone as it does currently.
- Administrators will use the same login to make changes on the platform.
- Visits to our old website will be automatically redirected to the new site.
- Client landing pages will continue to work for directing new users to download the app.
- Existing contracts will not be impacted in any way
- Invoices will still come from Spectrum Mobile Health Inc.
If you have any questions about this change and how it impacts you or your organization, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].
Thanks for your continued support.